Software Engineering/Development: Web Developer
The ideal candidate for our Web Developer position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Project participation from conception through completion, including gathering requirements, design and functionality development, and delivering a finished product
- Understand computer science fundamentals, object-oriented coding principles and practices, and possess the ability to deliver a finished project without relying on frameworks
- Create user friendly UI while being proficient with adaptive, data driven web sites and for writing cross-browser code
- Develop dynamically rendered pages using JS and AJAX data as well as SQL database experience including schema design, table normalization, and the writing of efficient queries
- Bachelor's degree, computer science preferred
- Solid understanding and effective use of sessions
- Demonstrated experience in technical project management
- Proficiency for writing cross-browser code
- Experience in troubleshooting legacy systems and moving them forward
- jQuery and Less CSS skills, or desire to learn
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.