Shipping/Receiving: Warehouse Associate
The ideal candidate for our Warehouse Associate position is an individual who functions effectively individually as well as part of a team, self-motivated and detail oriented, as well as possesses great customer service/teamwork skills.
- Shipping on FedEx and UPS automated machines including preparing international documents for international shipments as well as receiving materials/incoming shipments and delivering throughout the company
- Gathering items from warehouse to stage for shipping together with proper packing of delicate instruments and larger bulky items
- On occasion, driving of company van either in NJ or NY
- Valid NJ license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer skills (fairly quick typing, light knowledge of Excel and Word)
- Ability to complete general light building maintenance
- Knowledge of International Shipping Documentation
- Forklift experience
- Maintenance (experience with various hand tools, or knowledge of any trade)
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.