The ideal candidate for our Warehouse Associate position is an individual who functions effectively individually as well as part of a team, self-motivated and detail oriented, as well as possesses great customer service/teamwork skills.
- Shipping on FedEx and UPS automated machines including preparing international documents for international shipments as well as receiving materials/incoming shipments and delivering throughout the company
- Gathering items from warehouse to stage for shipping together with proper packing of delicate instruments and larger bulky items
- On occasion, driving of company van either in NJ or NY
- Valid NJ license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer skills (fairly quick typing, light knowledge of Excel and Word)
- Ability to complete general light building maintenance
- Knowledge of International Shipping Documentation
- Forklift experience
- Maintenance (experience with various hand tools, or knowledge of any trade)
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.