Software Engineer – Desktop Applications
The ideal Software Engineer – Desktop Applications candidate is strong with C++ and has the ability to develop, 2D/3D applications, has a good understanding of the principles of photography, has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with adjusting priorities, and has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Product development - with research as necessary to deliver the desired results (including some support to researchers using our 3D/2D imaging systems and technology)
- Create a user interface using Qt
- Manage image and associated data collected in SQL and shared file storage
- Develop internal tools to automate camera development, testing, and production in an array of products
- MacOS application development
- Bachelor’s degree in a Math/Science/Computing or Engineering subject preferred
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in C/C++ programming
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, multithreading and STL
- Knowledge of GUI toolkit like Qt
- 3D research and development experience
- Experience with image analysis, AI, and digital photography
- Proficiency in designing user interfaces and understanding customer needs
Join our team of scientists and engineers to develop state of the art algorithms in 3D reconstruction, computer vision, and machine learning. We are a leader in developing highly accurate 2D and 3D systems that utilize our proprietary hardware and software solutions. As part of our team, you will help develop algorithms that analyze large collections of imaging data to automate medical tasks and provide enhanced workflows for healthcare related applications.