Senior Software Engineer – 3D Systems
The ideal Senior Software Engineer – 3D Systems candidate is fluent in C++ and can develop, test and modify 3D applications. The right candidate has a good understanding of the software lifecycle, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, and enjoys problem solving.
- Develop 3D imaging technologies that measure and analyze all aspects of the human body for use in medical device software/hardware
- Introduce product innovations that enhance existing products as well as create new functions contributing to additional business offerings/new products
- Extend existing codebase to improve functionality, reliability, efficiency and user experience for existing and new products
- Interact with both internal and external customers for the development of various 3D systems
- Masters or PhD in a technical field with experience in one or more of the following areas: computational imaging, machine learning, computer vision, computer graphics, 3D processing
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++ with knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to provide information or updates to internal and external customers
- Ability to perform research literature review and quickly prototype solutions
- GPU coding is a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the world-leading supplier of imaging and photographic solutions to the medical aesthetics and skin care industries. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.