Project Associate: Clinical Services
An ideal candidate for our Project Associate: Clinical Services position is an individual who has project support experience, works well in fast paced environment, can prioritize and multitask to meet timelines, and has strong organizational and communication skills.
- Support the project team on designated projects
- Interpret technical information to understand project requirements
- Maintain/update project information in databases and corresponding systems
- Perform project recruitment, liaison with project attendees, and attend project events
- Provide administrative support to the project team including coordinating with other departments event details
- Communicate and work with clinical services teams about project information
- Associate degree or at least 1 year work experience
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a project team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Ability to attend project events occurring on weekends
- Detail oriented, technically savvy, and able to multitask between projects seamlessly
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.