The ideal candidate for our Mechanical Engineer position is someone who performs productively in a fast-paced environment, is able to work both independently and as part of a team, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of creative individuals.
- To develop 2D and 3D image capture equipment
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, and other data to assess the feasibility, cost, and maintenance of designs/systems
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with design and performance specifications
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD tools (Solidworks and AutoCAD)
- Experience working in medical/medical device field
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of product design (prototyping through full production release and ongoing current engineering)
- Possess the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experienced with providing technical support to manufacturing and production test departments
- Photography knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence. Canfield is a 20-year old, privately held company with tremendous energy, a bright outlook and additional opportunity for professional growth. We are located in northern New Jersey.