An ideal candidate is for our Manufacturing Technician position is one who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, has great communication skills, functions effectively as part of a team while also working independently, and is detail-oriented.
- Experienced in the manufacturing, service, and support of clinical imaging hardware
- Possesses electronic assembly, mechanical assembly, and quality control experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Formal technical training or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented, retain basic mechanical skills, and works well independently
- Ability to perform in a work intensive environment
- Photographic knowledge is advantageous
- Soldering skills
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.