An ideal candidate is for our Manufacturing Technician position possesses strong technical and mechanical aptitude, functions effectively as part of a team while also working independently, and has the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Perform electronic and mechanical assembly for imaging hardware
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products
- Identify issues and communicate any defects that arise
- Collaborate with multiple departments to identify product specifications and deadlines
- Pay close attention to detail ensuring final products meet expectations/requirements
- Formal technical training or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated while performing productively in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Photographic knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.