Junior Data Specialist
An ideal candidate for our Junior Data Specialist position is an individual who is a detail oriented, critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and multitask, is experienced in analyzing a variety of data, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Perform quality checks to ensure integrity of data
- Analysis, data profiling, development and integration of disparate systems
- Independently create and maintain reports
- Review projects and develops templates, queries and procedures for internal reporting
- Coordinate data cleansing and organization of reports
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Demonstrated data analysis, integration, and reporting skills
- Understanding of Relational Databases and ability to read/write/comprehend basic SQL queries
- Ability to work under pressure of strict timelines
- Detail oriented, self-starter, and works well within a team environment
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server
- Experience in Excel
- Knowledge base of GCP/ICH/regulatory practices
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.