iOS Mobile Applications Developer
We are looking for native iOS developers to take our small team to the next level as we introduce new products and high-profile initiatives to the global market. We pride ourselves on elegance of design, ease of use, simplicity, and utility. We are passionate about what we do and the value our products bring to our customers.
The perfect candidate for this opportunity is one who keeps current with development and design trends on the iOS platform and is committed to quality.
- Strong command of Swift language and deep understanding of underlying concepts
- Ability to adapt to leverage new Swift features
- High level UI skills – with UX design sensibilities
- Thorough understanding of memory management and concurrency paradigms
- Considerable experience with the consumption of cloud-based services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years native iOS development experience in a production environment
- One or more apps in the app store
- Swift UI
- Xcode Build Environment
- GitHub source control and dependency management
- Control of external devices through EAAccessory or CoreBluetooth APIs
- Image & video capture with AVFoundation
Canfield Scientific, the global leader in Biotech imaging, is growing its high-performance mobile development team to meet the need for innovative solutions in the clinical and aesthetic global marketplace.