iOS Mobile Applications Developer
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is looking for an iOS Mobile Applications Developer to add to its rapidly growing mobile application development team in New Jersey. We need a skilled mobile applications developer with experience delivering quality commercial applications on the Apple iOS platform.
- Professional experience with Objective-C and CocoaTouch.
- Strong mobile UI design skills and demonstrable proficiency using UIKit Framework.
- Experience using Media Layer Frameworks with focus on CoreImage, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, AVFoundation, and Photos Frameworks
- Relevant portfolio of iPhone/iPad apps. Your presence in the app store is a plus.
- Team player. Great communication skills. Patience. Drive.
- Desire to learn new technologies and evolve skill set.
- Familiarity with OOP best practices, including MVC.
- Strong desire to innovate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years production mobile app development experience
- Thorough understanding of the application life cycle in iOS apps
- Demonstrated experience with proper memory and resource management on mobile devices
- Experience with the CoreData framework or SQLite
- Experience interfacing mobile applications with web services
- Familiarity with development on other mobile platforms. (Android, Windows) Hybrid app development (HTML5/CSS3) is a plus.
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.