Information Systems Support Technician
We are looking for an Information Systems Support Technician who has experience in an end-user support environment working in a technical capacity and can follow a project through from start to completion. The right individual performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works well independently, and possesses strong communication skills.
- Provide direct internal customer support for various Clinical Service software systems to end users
- Directly assist the end-users having trouble with software issues, including networking problems, and working with development and management teams when more complex issues are discovered
- Answer and evaluate email requests for assistance from end-users experiencing problems with hardware and software
- Analyze information provided by the end user to determine the best solution to the issue and work with the end user to resolve the issue while providing the top-level customer service experience
- Create and maintain system documentation and/or user guides
- Technical school certificate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in support services
- 5 years’ experience with direct customer support in a technical setting
- Skilled with professional/technical communication both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting Windows based applications, networking issues, and hardware peripherals
- Strong project management skills including the ability to communicate status and follow through issue completion for ongoing support resolution
- SQL database and iOS experience is advantageous
- Basic understanding of client/server, web based, and mobile applications
- Digital photography experience is a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.