Information Technology: Desktop Support Associate
The ideal candidate for our Desktop Support Associate is an individual who can manage multiple projects at once, possesses excellent communication and prioritization skills, working technical knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, and demonstrates good problem-solving capabilities. The right individual will work well independently as well as part of a team, stays current with new technologies and methodology of technology, and has the ability to work with end users to resolve issues as they arise.
- Support the computer needs of end-users, locally and remotely, including diagnosing/fixing hardware issues and installing, supporting, and managing software
- Communicate with end-users who are technical and non-technical to gain information needed to diagnose issues
- Respond to end user requests and troubleshoot problems, escalating when needed
- Administer new equipment, installation, setup, including desktops, laptops, mobile/desk phones, and other equipment as needed
- Work on email and exchange issues at the desktop level
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology or a technical/related field
- At least 1 year of experience supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10/11, Apple Products, HP/Canon Copier and Printers, Android and iOS devices, Cisco VPN software, TrendMicro Antivirus, Remote Conference Services, Endpoint Encryption
- Demonstrated knowledge of windows desktops/laptops and macs as well as the ability to lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs
- Knowledgeable of imaging software, remote software deployment tools, MDM/remote management tools
- Basic network configuration and troubleshooting skills with practical knowledge of IP addressing basics, DHCP, and DNS
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Syspro, Barracuda Spam Filter, TrendMicro Suite, Docusign, Knowbe4, and GoToResolve
- Experience with Avaya phone systems and working in an environment regulated under HIPAA, FDA, GDPR, ISO 27001 or other regulatory compliance standards
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.