Image Processing Technician
An ideal candidate for our Image Processing Technician position is an individual who works well in a team environment, has strong communications skills, is detail oriented, and preforms productively in a fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines.
- Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
- Input data to multiple systems, preform quality control checks to ensure the integrity of data, as well as identify data issues and follow thru with query resolution
- Communicate protocol information to internal project team as well as any issues that may arise
- Trouble shoot photographic/imaging equipment problems
- Ensure proper filing of all study documents
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize a high volume workload in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
- Fluent in Japanese, Chinese, and/or German is a plus
** Currently seeking full-time 2nd and 3rd shift candidates only **
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.