The ideal candidate for our Graphics Associate position is an individual with an interest in digital photography as well as digital photo handling and management, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Perform cropping, masking, and photo editing as applicable
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Executes basic Photoshop tasks and file organization
- Printing high quality client deliverables and training materials
- Associate’s degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Design Software with core strength in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficient in operating a computer (PC) and understanding standard computer system terminology including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
- Experience with recording video and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.