Global Client Service Coordinator
We are looking for team-oriented candidate with strong communication and relationship skills to join our Global Accounts sales team. The ideal Global Client Service Coordinator candidate is an outgoing, and enthusiastic team player with a deep commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction through interaction, organization, and attention to detail.
- Develop relationships with global and national customers and act as primary contact, providing regular account status details, new product and upgrade information, training, and webinar opportunities
- Support Account Management team to document opportunities, develop proposals, and provide product information to prospective customers
- Maintain customer records and deliver sales and service reports to team members
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or marketing preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional sales or customer service environment
- Experienced in working autonomously with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong customer service skills to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong writing skills as most client interactions will be via email and WhatsApp
- Solid time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience in medical, aesthetics, sales, or marketing industry
- Moderate technical aptitude in dealing with computer hardware and software products, photography knowledge would be a plus
- Bilingual or Multilingual
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.