Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who has experience in an end-user support environment working in a technical capacity and can follow a project through from start to completion. The right individual performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works well independently, and possesses strong communication skills.
- Provide direct customer support for various Canfield Imaging Systems hardware systems to end users, which could include medical field personnel
- Directly assist the end-users experiencing difficulty with software issues, including networking problems, and working with Development and Management teams when more complex issues are discovered
- Answer and evaluate email requests for assistance from end-users experiencing problems with Canfield hardware and software
- Analyze information provided by the end user to determine the best solution to the issue and work with the end user to resolve the issue while providing the top-level customer service experience
- Technical school certificate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in support services
- 5 years’ experience with direct customer support in a technical setting
- Well versed in written and verbal communication on a technical level in a professional manner
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting Windows based applications, networking issues, and hardware peripherals
- Strong project management skills including the ability to communicate status and follow through issue completion for ongoing support resolution
- SQL database and iPad/Mac experience is advantageous
- Basic understanding of network protocols such as DHCP, DNS
- Digital photography experience and bilingual is a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.