Customer Service Associate
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Associate position is a motivated, self-starter who maintains professionalism while performing productively in a fast-paced work environment that has both shifting priorities and requires a high degree of follow through. This individual will multitask to meet both planned and short notice deadlines while assisting with recurring and repetitive administrative tasks.
- Monitor incoming technical emails directing them to the appropriate department or fielding the inquiry to resolution
- Document customer communication efficiently, escalating concerns to appropriate individuals/teams when merited ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Create repair quotes and communicate repair status to customers, investigating the repair when needed
- Complete event planning as well as individual travel reservations
- Assist with order fulfillment, warranty transfers, data entry, and monitor marketing material inventory
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to, mail merges, accurate spreadsheet management, communicating support status to customers, and forwarding sales leads
- Associates degree or two years’ work experience (technology/customer service field preferred)
- 1 year of experience with direct customer communication demonstrating the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Ability to prioritize a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Robust analytical abilities to determine specific customer information, cross-referencing it with additional systems to confirm customer attributes, versions, products, and updating a customer database portal to ensure it is current
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Photography background is advantageous
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Manager program is a plus
Canfield Imaging Systems is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.