Clinical Services: Biostatistician
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Biostatistician to join our dynamic team. As a Biostatistician, you will play a key role in analyzing and interpreting data from clinical trials, contributing to the design of study protocols/method validations, and providing statistical insights to support decision-making. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, leveraging your statistical expertise to drive innovation in clinical research. The right candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey statistical concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, be detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality and accurate results, and work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement statistical methodologies for clinical trials, including sample size determination, randomization schemes, and statistical analysis plans
- Analyze and interpret data using appropriate statistical techniques, ensuring the accuracy, validity, and reliability of results
- Develop and validate statistical models to support clinical study endpoints including regression analysis, and longitudinal data analysis
- Provide statistical input in the development and review of study protocols, method validations, and other study-related documents
- Generate statistical analysis reports, presenting findings to internal and external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of statistical practices within the organization by staying current with advances in biostatistics methodologies
- Collaborate with researchers to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Master's degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, or a related field
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience using statistical software such as SAS, R, or Python
- At least 3 years working with statistics and data to generate a variety of results
- Proven experience in applying statistical methods in a clinical research setting, preferably within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Solid understanding of clinical trial design, protocols, and regulatory requirements
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems and make sound decisions based on statistical analysis
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,200 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.