Clinical Services: Clinical Logistics Associate
We are seeking a Clinical Logistics Associate who will be responsible for supporting our clinical supply logistics. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in database entry, facilitated shipments (both domestic and internationally), and possess superior customer service skills. They will be very detail oriented, organized, and work well independently while being part of a larger team.
- Support the project teams with general shipping duties and procurement including shipment documentation and database maintenance
- Assist with inventory management of study supplies working with procurement to resolve issues
- Review, enter, and maintain contact information in multiple databases
- Coordinate, prepare, and fulfill supply shipment requests
- Arrange for equipment to be returned and review upon receipt
- Identify shipment discrepancies and work with senior team members to find a resolution
- Associate degree or at least 1 year demonstrated work experience
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in multitasking and database maintenance
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines to ensure delivery timelines of shipments are met
- Knowledgeable of shipping couriers and both domestic and international shipping documentation
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,200 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.