Clinical Data Manager
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Data Manager position is an individual with experience in SQL, database design, statistics, and familiarity with reporting tools, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, is well organized with an eye for detail, works well independently as well as with a team, possesses strong project management skills, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Create and produce data management deliverables meeting internal and external client needs
- Responsible for being the primary client liaison for data management issues
- Create complex SQL queries, manage deliverables, and maintain source documentation
- Produce routine and customized ad hoc management data reports to support the business, monitor data collection processes to ensure integrity and consistency of the database, and verify the reliability of findings with the aid of mathematical techniques and software
- Collect, analyze, and distribute data, analysis, and metrics from internal and external sources to support regulatory compliance, business decision-making, and the achievement of business objectives
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, mathematics, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in managing, converting, and delivering data
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, MS Access, MS Excel
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to give and take direction from multiple teams within the organization
- Ability to interact with Senior Management, Information Services, and other internal teams
- Programming skills in other programming languages, .Net, C#, PHP etc.
- Experience with applied Statistics and SAS
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.