An ideal candidate for our Administrative Assistant position will be assisting the Clinical Services Team and is detail oriented and has strong verbal and written communication skills. The right individual has a high level of administrative experience, performs productively in a fast paced work environment, and works well in a team environment.
- Support the project teams with general administrative duties such as data entry, copying, scanning, filing, and delivering correspondence in a timely manner
- Assist with study initiation procedures for the project teams, perform quality control checks on PowerPoint presentations, shipments, special projects, and data entry
- Assist with study close-out procedures for the project team preforming internal audits, complying with all end of study deliverables, and preparing the study for archival
- Inventory management of study-specific supplies
- Associate degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Possesses solid organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Legal assistance experience and clinical/medical industry experience would be advantageous
- Digital photography knowledge is a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.