Accounts Payable Associate
An ideal candidate for our open Accounts Payable Associate is an individual who has experience working with accounts payable, preforms productively in a fast-paced work environment, possess great customer service and teamwork skills, and has a high level of meeting deadlines.
- Complete accounts payable including G/L coding, matching vendor invoices with supporting documentation, post vendor invoices, investigate and resolve issues associated with processing vendor invoices
- Process weekly check runs by selecting invoices for payment and issuing checks
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Audit and post both international and domestic expense reports
- Provide support for Accounts Receivable and Purchasing teams when needed
- Clerical duties and maintain databases
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years’ work experience
- 5 years demonstrated experience in accounts payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Strong customer service, communication skills, and organization
- Clinical/medical industry experience would be advantageous
- Experience with international banking and conversions a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.