An ideal candidate for our open Accounting Associate is an individual who has experience working with accounts receivable and payable, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, possesses great customer service and teamwork skills, and has a high level of meeting deadlines.
- Complete accounts receivable including monthly invoicing, managing online portals, past due notices, invoice and payment comparison
- Make bank deposits, end of day batching, and communicate with clients when issues arise with payments
- Work with our international team to maintain databases, inventory, submit invoices to clients, and follow up on past due accounts
- Audit/post both international and domestic expense reports, sending vendor checks
- Prepare revenue reports, clerical duties, and maintain databases
- Provide support for Accounts Payable team when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years’ work experience
- 3 years demonstrated experience in accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Strong customer service, communication skills, and organization
- Clinical/medical industry experience would be advantageous
- Experience with international banking and conversions a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.