This internship is open to motivated BS/MS students majoring in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematical fields who have experience in the areas listed below. Come join us for a hands-on opportunity to work with leading-edge imaging hardware and software.
3D Internship Responsibilities:
- Test and validate database operations
- Complete advanced 3D geometry problems
- Identify and assign defects for proper QC
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of 3D Software Engineers
- Strong programming experience (preferred C++)
- Possess a good understanding of computer systems (software and hardware)
- Ability to work independently under the guidance of a senior team member
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Good communications skills (presentation and documentation of results)
A summer internship in 3D software development is available at Canfield Scientific (www.canfieldsci.com) located in Parsippany, NJ. Canfield is the leading supplier of 2D/3D digital photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging, serving physicians and the healthcare industry. We have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.
If interested, please send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com