Systems Test Engineer – Clinical Imaging Systems
The ideal candidate for the Systems Test Engineer – Clinical Imaging Systems is one who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously, has great communication skills, possesses strong analytical skills, and functions effectively as part of a team while also working independently.
- Review and test software specifications
- Validate that both software and hardware performs to establish guidelines
- Analyze requirements/design specifications, investigate defects, as well as create/maintain test plans and specific test cases
- Use automation tools to automate test process
- Configure test environments and extensive incremental integration testing of manual test cases
- Entry to mid-level SQL and scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related) and 2-5 years’ experience in related field
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing manual/automated test scripts for function, regression, installation, and performance/stress testing
- Proficiency with Windows application testing, installing/configuring Windows on a PC, and Windows networking
- Knowledge of back-end testing using SQL queries
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience testing peripheral devices as well as graphics/imaging software
- Photography knowledge/background is advantageous
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.