Marketing Communications Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist to execute all external communications, website, social media and public relations as well as develop content for Sales/Marketing collateral material. The ideal candidate is an individual with a strong desire to influence and educate customers. He or she performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, is well organized, works well independently as well as in groups, and has strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop and implement communications deliverables across multiple product lines
- Create exciting messages about products, thoughtful and relevant content/copy/call outs for all collateral including, but not limited to, brochures, social media, email, newsletters, and website
- Work directly with Product Management Directors and Sr. Graphic Designer to develop marketing materials, calls to action, and create content that engages audiences and leads to measurable action
- Coordinate webpage content – ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
- Conduct phone interviews with key opinion leader customers to create case studies, testimonials, customer quotes, as well as relevant bylined articles on behalf of Company for industry
- Manage the advertising traffic process including budgeting, contracting, and placement schedules
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a communications role
- Proven copywriting in a variety of styles/tones
- Experience writing for, managing, and executing across several communication media
- Ability to write about technical products, including user documentation, and in both B2B and B2c context
- Experienced collaborator
- Entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire the “get the job done”
- Possess the ability to prioritize with strong written communication skills
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent
- Working knowledge of web editors, HTML5, etc.
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.