Inside Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a team-oriented candidate with strong communication and relationship skills to join our sales team. The ideal Inside Sales Coordinator candidate is an outgoing and enthusiastic team player with a deep commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction through interaction, organization, and attention to detail.
- Achieve daily outbound call objectives in the assigned territory for various programs
- Help to build and manage assigned territory sales pipeline working with outside sales partner
- Work with Inside Sales Manager to generate and execute inside sales and customer support campaigns
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Initiate solution development efforts to address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary internal departments and personnel
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years’ experience in a professional sales or customer service environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills to build and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while using good time management skills and prioritizing tasks to meet timelines
- Technical aptitude in dealing with computer hardware and software products
- Experience in medical/aesthetics or sales/marketing industries
- Flexibility to travel to and attend 2-3 industry tradeshows annually
- Photography knowledge is advantageous
- Fluency in additional language(s)
Canfield Imaging Systems is the world-leading developer of specialized photographic systems for medical practices, institutions, research organizations, and pharmaceutical suppliers. Canfield Imaging Systems is a division of Canfield Scientific, Inc., the largest provider of photographic documentation resources and services for pharmaceutical research.