Clinical Project Coordinator (part-time)
An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Coordinator part-time position is an individual who works well in a team environment, is experienced in Microsoft Operating Systems, is detail oriented, flexible, and has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for reviewing clinical study images to ensure compliance of the photographic protocol
- Identify data issues and follow through with query resolution
- Trouble shoot photographic/imaging equipment problems
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Detail oriented, flexible, and works well within a team environment
- Manage designated projects ensuring that customer service, quality, and timelines are met
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
** Currently seeking part-time candidates **
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.