Clinical Project Associate
An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Associate position is an individual who has the ability to prioritize and multitask, is experienced in Microsoft Operating Systems, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Support the project team on designated projects ensuring that customer service, quality, and timelines are met
- Perform quality control checks to ensure the integrity of data
- Aid in the preparation of supply shipments to study sites
- Setup, maintain, and update databases and assist with data query resolution
- Ensure proper filing of all study documents and under direct supervision communicate with study sites by fielding, answering, and directing questions to obtain appropriate answers
- Associate's degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Detail oriented, flexible, and works well within a team environment
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.