Accounts Receivable Associate
An ideal candidate for our open Accounts Receivable Associate is an individual who has experience working with accounts receivable, preforms productively in a fast-paced work environment, possesses great customer service and teamwork skills, and has a high level of meeting deadlines.
- Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions
- Create and submit invoices to customers following company practices
- Process and release orders as payments are received
- Maintain and update customer files including name or address changes
- Monitor email in the Accounts Receivable inbox
- Review customer accounts and follow up on past due amounts
- Communicate daily with customers regarding payments and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years’ work experience
- 5 years demonstrated experience in accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with Syspro, Dynamics 365, or Shopify
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.