Software Engineering/Development: PHP Developer
The ideal candidate for our PHP Developer position has great communication skills, is self-motivated and passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals and has excellent time management skills.
- Project participation from conception through completion, including gathering and/or interpreting requirements, internal architecture, writing modular code, unit testing, and delivering a high-quality finished product
- Understands computer science fundamentals, object-oriented coding principles and practices, and possesses the ability to write directly to language and operating system interfaces without the need for high level framework
- Demonstrates high levels of practical working knowledge of PHP
- SQL database experience including schema design, table normalization, and the writing of efficient queries
- Bachelor's degree, computer science field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with PHP (object oriented PHP5+ required), relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL), and JSON object serialization
- Ability to write efficient, maintainable code
- Knowledge of the development life cycle, programming techniques, and tools
- Experience in troubleshooting legacy systems and moving them forward
- Experience in technical project management
- Familiarity with configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts)
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.