Software Engineer – 3D Systems
The ideal Software Engineer – 3D Systems candidate is fluent in C++ and has the ability to develop, test and modify 3D applications, has a good understanding of the software lifecycle, has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, and enjoys problem solving.
- Product development - with research as necessary in order to deliver the desired results (including some support to researchers using our 3D systems and technology)
- Test and analyze 3D applications/programs and 3D data-structures to identify defects relating to reliability, efficiency and user experience
- Modify existing multi-threaded C++ programs, to improve functionality, reliability, efficiency and user experience
- Automate repetitive procedures, including clinical study analyses, unit testing, regression and integration testing
- Provide support to 3D systems customers, researchers using our 3D systems and technology, clinical studies teams, the technical support group and the 2D research and development group
- 3+ years’ experience in C/C++ programming
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading and STL
- Ability to perform debugging
- Strong communication skills
- Master’s degree (or better) in a Math/Science/Computing or Engineering subject
- 3D research and development experience
- Knowledge of image processing, machine vision, computational geometry, computer aided geometric modeling, physically based modeling, OpenGL, and Qt
- Proficiency in designing user interfaces and understanding customer needs
Join our team of scientists and engineers to develop state of the art algorithms in 3D reconstruction, computer vision, and machine learning. We are a leader in developing highly accurate 2D and 3D systems that utilize our proprietary hardware and software solutions. As part of our team, you will help develop algorithms that analyze large collections of imaging data to automate medical tasks and provide enhanced workflows for healthcare related applications.