An ideal candidate for our Project Leader is an individual with strong project management, communication, and analytical skills, learns new tasks quickly, and performs productively in a fast paced work environment. The right candidate will be a team player with the ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly, and possesses solid attention to detail.
- Oversees all assigned projects including daily project coordination, organization, and implementation across multiple projects
- Convey status of the project to stakeholders while monitoring project progress to track deadlines and designated time points for projects ensuring deliverables are met
- Collect information, including conducting research, to understand all aspects of designated projects
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Customer service focused, creating and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders for each project
- Provide administrative support to management including maintaining schedules and completing travel arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years work experience with at least 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to demonstrate professionalism through all forms of communication
- Willingness to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities while providing assistance to others as needed
- Medical/Aesthetic experience would be advantageous
- Photography knowledge is a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.