An ideal candidate is for our Manufacturing Specialist is one who functions effectively as part of a team while also working independently, is self-motivated, and detail-oriented. The right candidate will work productively in a fast-paced work environment while working under tight deadlines and demonstrates technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Complete light assembly including alignment, cleaning, and consistency in the product aesthetics ensuring the product meets the specifications
- Preform quality control procedures to confirm equipment is meeting performance expectations and software is configured correctly
- Complete order fulfillment including preparing products prior to shipment
- Serve as a backup for any of the technicians completing electronic and mechanical assembly
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years work experience, engineering focus preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experienced with digital camera/photography equipment and set up
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry
- Soldering skills are a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.