Lab Assistant (Part-Time)
An ideal candidate for our part-time Lab Assistant position is an individual who functions effectively individually as well as part of a team, is self-motivated, detail oriented, and who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Receive cameras’ and prepare them per specifications, including unboxing and log into inventory
- Clean and sterilize all incoming products, often in large quantities
- Provide administrative support to the Camera Technicians
- Complete finishing on medical devices and assist with building devices or parts of devices as needed
- Clerical duties as needed
- 1 year work experience
- Strong customer service, communication, and organization skills
- Camera or photography experience preferred
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.