Junior Systems Engineer
The ideal candidate for our Junior Systems Engineer position is a person with great communication and organizational skills who can work in the technical space between development and client relations. They must be able to work in a strictly regulated and structured environment while still showing a passion and creativity for constant process improvement. This person should be comfortable, and able to, learn new technologies and proprietary software in addition to applying that knowledge to internal system support and recommend opportunities for improvement that will enhance the user experience.
- Project participation from conception through completion, including gathering requirements, mockups, design, test data creation, and functionality specifications
- Understanding of client server applications, web sites, and mobile application interactions
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to understand business processes involved in the requirements
- Internal customer interaction with clear communication of the project while working collectively to solve defects
- First tier support and liaison to broader development team
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ state within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Technical/associate degree and at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in troubleshooting systems and communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Operating systems and supporting software
- Detail oriented, flexible, and works well within a team environment
- Experience using SQL to view and verify data
- Photography knowledge/background is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.