Associate Sales Representative
An ideal candidate for our Associate Sales Representative position is an individual with experience in the medical, aesthetic, or spa industry, has excellent verbal/written communication skills, is self-motivated, possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills as this position is hybrid of both inside and outside sales, consistently meets sales targets, and can travel 20-30% of the time with the remainder working out of our main office.
- Manage daily sales calls and web inquiries
- Develop and implement a sales plan alongside managements direction
- Work closely with internal departments to provide high level of support and service to new and existing customers as well as bringing new products to market
- Keeping through documentation of account activity in a CRM system by building and managing a pipeline
- New business development, including cold calling
- Interpret market trends to leverage products during the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technical field preferred
- 3-5 years’ work experience with the flexibility to work weekends when needed
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to lift 25+ pounds
- Demonstrates strong technical aptitude to comprehend and communicate technical/medical terminology
- Photography knowledge is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.