An ideal candidate for our Administrative Specialist is an individual with strong project management, communication, and analytical skills, learns new tasks quickly, and performs productively in a fast paced work environment. The right candidate will be a team player with experience supporting management, has the ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly, and possesses solid attention to detail.
- Coordinate projects to convey status of the project to stakeholders while keeping track of deadlines and designated time points for projects ensuring deliverables are met
- Provide administrative support to management including maintaining schedules and completing travel arrangements
- Liaison between customers and management, communicating information clearly, providing regular status updates on various projects
- Collect information, including conducting research, to understand all aspects of designated projects
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years demonstrated work experience
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in any situation through all forms of communication
- Strong project management, organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Willingness to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities while providing assistance to others as needed
- Medical/Aesthetic experience would be advantageous
- Photography knowledge is a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.