An ideal candidate for our Administrative Associate position will be assisting the Clinical Services Team, is detail oriented and has strong verbal and written communication skills. The right individual performs productively in a fast-paced work environment and can collaborate with teams.
- Assist with study procedures for the project teams which includes, database set up and maintenance, performing quality control checks on, supply shipments, special projects, data entry, performing internal audits, and preparing the study for archival
- Inventory management of study-specific supplies
- Associate’s degree or at least 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Possesses solid organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Digital photography knowledge is a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.