We are looking for team-oriented candidate with strong communication and relationship skills to join our sales team. The ideal Account Coordinator candidate is an out-going, and enthusiastic team player with a deep commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction through interaction, organization, and attention to detail.
- Develop relationships with regional customers and act as primary contact, providing regular account status details, new product and upgrade information, training and webinar opportunities
- Support outside sales team by conducting web-based product demonstrations, developing proposals, and providing product information to prospective customers
- Maintain customer records and deliver sales and service reports to team members
- Represent company and provide product demonstrations at industry trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or marketing preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional sales or customer service environment
- Experienced in working autonomously with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong customer service skills to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to tradeshows 3-5 times per year
- Technical aptitude in dealing with computer hardware and software products
- Experience in medical, aesthetics, sales, or marketing industry
- Photography knowledge would be advantageous
- Bilingual or Multilingual
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.