The ideal candidate for the Technical Receptionist position is an individual with a strong work ethic, experience in answering multi-line busy switchboard, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking and a high level of follow through. This person will print and collate periodic projects, handle travel arrangements, and assist with recurring monthly projects.
- Answers a high volume technical support switchboard directing callers appropriately and obtaining information from them accurately to enter into a ticketing system
- Self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively with other departments to maintain polished customer service and exercise solid business sense from both internal and external customer point of contact
- Complete clerical duties such as filing, copying and faxing, on planned and short notice deadlines
- Assist with event and/or travel planning
- Associates degree or two years’ work experience
- Polished phone manner with strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to prioritize quickly and decisively
- Flexibility to work a varying weekday with coverage up to 8.00 pm
- Photography background is advantageous
- Experience in technology/customer service fields is a plus
Canfield Imaging Systems is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.