Systems Test Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Systems Test Engineer to complete Windows based software application testing on our in house designed software and hardware.
- Carry out all aspects of front and back-end testing
- Develop programs and tools to automate the test process
- Validate that both software and hardware performs to established guidelines
- Work collectively to solve defects
- Create and execute manual/automated test scripts for regression, installation and performance/stress testing
- Maintain strong project management skills ensuring all steps of designated projects are completed
- Monitor and communicate defects with developers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years of industry experience in quality assurance and system testing of Windows-based software
- Demonstrated experience in functional, regression, performance, installation, compatibility, end-to-end/system, and incremental integration testing
- Experience installing/configuring Windows on a PC/Hardware
- Complete back end testing using SQL queries
- Experience testing peripheral devices and graphics/imaging software
Canfield Imaging Systems is the world-leading developer of specialized photographic systems for medical practices, institutions, research organizations, and pharmaceutical suppliers. Canfield Imaging Systems is a division of Canfield Scientific, Inc., the largest provider of photographic documentation resources and services for pharmaceutical research. For more information about the products and services we offer visit www.canfieldsci.com.