Strategic Accounts Service Coordinator
We are a rapidly growing technology company seeking a team-oriented candidate with the ambition and self-motivation to grow with us. The Strategic Accounts Service Coordinator will provide administrative and customer service support to new and existing opportunities with strategic industry partners from inception of the relationship to post-sale. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced work environment, is detail-oriented, possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills, collaborates within a team and also works well independently.
- Provide customer service to industry partners, non-profit organizations, and global customers
- Create and provide price quotes and proposals for new and prospective customers
- Communicate and follow up with customers about account activity, including order processing needs/expectations, their market commitments, status updates, and Canfield Care Agreement status and renewals
- Interact and coordinate with Canfield internal teams to assure customer commitments are met
- Document customer activity and order information in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Create, process, document, monitor, and follow up on return merchandise authorizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years related work experience in a corporate setting
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills. Specifically, the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, draw conclusions, make decisions, and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment and willingness to learn
- Highly-motivated with a positive attitude and passion for customer service
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 5%)
- Experience in a marketing or sales team
- Proficiency with MS Windows and MS Office
- Technical aptitude in dealing with computer hardware and software products. We sell technology products to technology buyers using sophisticated tools
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) is a plus
- Experience in the medical or aesthetic field is a plus
Canfield Imaging Systems is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.