An ideal candidate for our Receptionist position is an individual who has experience interacting directly with clients, possesses strong communication and customer service skills, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, and a high level of bringing tasks to completion.
- Self-starter able to manage a high volume multi-line switchboard and greet visitors simultaneously
- Ability to accurately update databases and maintain conference room schedules
- Distribute faxes/mail, prepare shipping documentation and materials, as well as complete clerical duties such as filing, faxing and copying
- Schedule appointments with patients and field inquiries for DermaTrak Skin Imaging Centers
- Experience in answering multi-line switchboard in a professional manner
- Self-starter with proficient time management skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge and understanding of copiers, fax machines, and printers
- Detail oriented multitasker who possesses solid organizational and communication skills
- Medical/dental office background
- Digital photography knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS, DHL shipment process
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the world-leading supplier of imaging and photographic solutions to the medical aesthetics and skin care industries. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.
Canfield is a privately held company, located in northern New Jersey, with tremendous energy and a bright outlook and offering a rewarding career opportunity.