Canfield is looking for a Project Assistant who will support the Clinical Services Project Engineers and a Senior Manager. An ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively, be highly-organized and motivated, and work well independently as well as part of a larger team in fast-paced work environment.
- Prepare and update documents for assigned projects that are published and distributed to the internal project teams
- Attend, record, and distribute meeting notes to the team
- Keep track of deadlines and escalation points for projects; support Project Engineers in meeting weekly and daily deadlines for projects
- Maintain project data within an electronic project management tool and track metrics as assigned
- Create, track preparation, and sign-off of Quality Documents
- Autonomously complete small scale projects
- Convey status of various team members to one another to ensure project deliverables are able to be met
- Associates degree or two years’ work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software tools/systems
- Strong time management, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to take direction, prioritize tasks, and support the Project Engineers to meet deadlines
- Photography/digital imaging experience is advantageous
- Technical aptitude in dealing with computer hardware and software products
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,400 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.
Canfield is a privately held company, located in northern New Jersey, with tremendous energy and a bright outlook and offering a rewarding career opportunity.