The ideal candidate for our PHP Developer position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Self-starter who can move forward with a project and work with minimal supervision
- Website and back end development in PHP as well as AJAX
- Ability to develop and maintain both automated and on-demand data/image import and export between systems
- Collaborate with the team responsible for developing our B2B and Public web sites and works well independently
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts and secure hosts)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP (object oriented PHP5 required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data driven web sites
- Demonstrated experience SQL Server
- Knowledgeable of AJAX (developing and implementing)
- Image handling
- Web upload page design (client and server side)
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.
Canfield is a privately held company, located in northern New Jersey, with tremendous energy and a bright outlook and offering a rewarding career opportunity.