The ideal candidate for our Graphics Technician position is an individual with an interest in digital photography as well as digital photo handling and management (both 2D and 3D digital photography), performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Perform photo editing and layout design for both 2D and 3D systems
- Provide superior clinical image processing ensuring accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who takes ownership and can drive projects from start thru completion
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and learn new tools and technologies quickly
- 2 years (or equivalent) of demonstrated experience in Adobe Design Software with core strength in Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in operating a computer (PC) and understanding standard computer system terminology including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working effectively and professionally as part of a team with the capacity to work both rapidly and meticulously
- Solid graphic design ability
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.
Canfield is a privately held company, located in northern New Jersey, with tremendous energy and a bright outlook and offering a rewarding career opportunity.