Field Service Associate
The ideal candidate for our Field Service Associate position is an individual who will complete live interactive software presentations/trainings in a medical environment, has experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry, works well independently as well as part of a team, and demonstrates technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Complete medical device installations
- Provide interactive software trainings for physicians and medical staff
- Account Management; pre and post installation/training
- Scheduling flexibility, up to 60% travel both domestic and international
- 3 + years’ experience in a professional environment (trainings/sales)
- Device installation/software training experience
- Strong customer service, verbal communication skills, and organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or marketing
- Ability to lift equipment (50lbs+)
- Experience in the medical and/or aesthetic industry
- Public speaking/presentation experience is advantageous
- Photography knowledge is advantageous
- Bi-lingual a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence. Canfield is a 20-year old, privately held company with tremendous energy and a bright outlook. We are located in northern New Jersey.