An ideal candidate for our ECAD/MCAD Engineer is one who performs productively in a fast-paced environment, is well organized, able to work both independently and as part of a team, has great communications skills, and is passionate about their work.
- Develop 2D and 3D image capture equipment utilizing CMOS/CCD cameras, high speed communications, photo-flashes and real time control
- Work directly with the development and manufacturing teams to manage large scale projects and troubleshoot issues when they occur (during development or in the field)
- Communicate directly with the PCB manufacture to solve design for testing, design for manufacturing issues
- Design and redesign PCB layout to match evolving product line
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mentor Graphics Dxdesigner, PADs, PADs Pro tools, PCB layout
- Experienced with ECAD and MCAD tools to for documentation and library development for product life management
- Ability to generate BOM and control the version of BOM or BOM management
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced with 3D CAD tools (i.e.: Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of product design (prototyping through full production release and ongoing current engineering) for documentation
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of 2D and 3D photographic equipment, software, and systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence. Canfield is a 22-year old, privately held company with tremendous energy and a bright outlook. We are located in northern New Jersey.