An ideal candidate for our Administrative Assistant is an individual with a high level of management support/administrative experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, learns new tasks quickly, and performs productively in a fast paced work environment.
- Provide administrative support to management
- Maintain schedules, meeting support/organization, and complete travel arrangements
- Provides assistance by transcribing, drafting, formatting, editing, and copying both technical and confidential information
- Liaison between customers and Management, communicating information clearly
- Provide regular updates on designated projects
- Maintain paper and electronic files while ensuring thorough organization
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years demonstrated work experience
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated administrative support experience for senior management
- Strong organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working under tight deadlines
- Medical/Aesthetic experience would be advantageous
- Photography knowledge is a plus
Founded in 1987, Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 2,000 clinical studies, worked worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.