Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence. Canfield is a 20-year old, privately held company with tremendous energy and a bright outlook. We are located in northern New Jersey.
An ideal candidate for our Help Desk Technician
position is an individual with at least three years customer service or help desk experience, performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works well independently and is willing to work flexible hours,has experience in Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking configuration experience, and has strong communication skills.
- The first tier level of diagnosis, resolution, and contact for the various Canfield Imaging Systems hardware and software platforms to external customers in the medical field
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, and email requests for assistance from end-users experiencing problems with hardware, software, and networking issues in support of Canfield hardware and software
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, dispatch and follow-up for routine end-user problems, escalating more complex problems to the Manager and Development teams
- 3+ years prior customer service and/or help desk support experience
- Track, follow-up, and communicate to appropriate parties regarding ongoing issue resolution and statuses for trouble tickets
- Interviewing users to collect information about problems and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error as well as educate and instruct end-users on various application and hardware issues
- Possible travel to trade shows/customer sites in support of Canfield hardware/software
- Microsoft Office, SQL database, Digital Photography, and Mac experience
** Currently seeking second shift candidates (11.00 am – 8.00 pm ET) **
**Please submit resumes with cover letter, salary history, and salary requirements in confidence
to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, including the position title in the subject line.**